Sunday, April 8, 2012

Used 2002 BMW M3 Coupe $18,900

Private Sale. I think this might be it!!! More info later.

LIKES:: Alpine White with Imola Leather! low mileage car 47k. two owner car. Seems to have cold weather pkg with heated seats! (I prefer this over Navi) and asking price of $18.9k is a good starting point for negotiation! Seems to taken care of nicely. Bone stock!!! DISLIKES :: 2002MY-I prefer 2003.5 and newer. no 19" factory wheels.

UPDATE: 
04.09 8pm. Damm.. I was on my way to take a look, make an offer... but I got a text. It was SOLD for 21.7k!!!!!!


04.09 4pm I just spoke to the owner. There are like 5 different interested buyer coming to take a look at the car. When the car is a desirable color combo with low miles at very reasonable price, this it what happens! There are way~ too many owners of not-so-desirable examples of M3 asking for way~too much money for their car. Let this be a lesson to many out there!


A/C ice cold, Always garaged, Excellent condition, Looks & drives great, Mostly highway miles, Never seen snow, No accidents, Non-smoker, Title in hand, Very clean interior, Well maintained. Seller moving to East Coast. $18900 or reasonable offer.




No comments:

Post a Comment