Monday, April 2, 2012

Used 2002 BMW M3 Coupe $16,500 // 102k miles // VA

UPDATE ::  Spoke to the owner. SOLD for 16k. Must have been in excellent condition. I might have to adjust my price target. Private Seller. Listed in Autotrader. I will definitely be interested if this car was in CA. 2002MY is minus. prce and miles are reasonable. $14k would be my offer and see if he takes it.
KBB Value >> 13.7k









Options Installed
Cruise Control
Heated Seats
Leather Seats
Navigation System
Power Mirrors
Rear Window Defroster
Side Airbags
Sunroof
Tilt/Telescope Steering Wheel
Seller's Description and Comments
A/C ice cold, All scheduled maintenance, All records, Factory GPS system, Looks & drives great, Mostly highway miles, No accidents, Non-smoker, Title in hand. Selling my carbon black '02 M3. The car has always been well maintained. The tires were changed last summer and have approx. 3000 miles on them, and I also have the factory 18'' wheels to include in the sale. Last summer I also installed full iPhone/iPod integration which works with the factory nav system. Got a new toy in the garage so asking $16,500 obo.

No comments:

Post a Comment