Friday, April 13, 2012

Another crazy asking price: CA:02 M3 black/Cinn/6spd 15k minor fender bender

Private Sale. m3forum. Oh boy.. where do I start with this one? 2002MY Carbon Black / Cinnamon, 91k miles. Clean car with Fender-bender on the front left. Asking 15.5k and not a penny less! He should simply fix the car at his own cost and list for at 16-17k. It's just too inconvenient to get it fixed, especially for his asking price of 15.5. He mentions he won't take 14k.. I think he should take it.





Ok guys so after I made decision to sell this car, a motorcyclist cut me off and I graced the front fender a bit!
I am offering the car as is and lowering the price to $15'500 for the next 2 weeks just to get rid of it!
Call me for full info but basically, someone is going to make out with a great deal here.

02 M3
Have new carfax in hand for buyers to look at it
CLEAN TITLE, no liens, no accidents, nothing clear clear clear!!!
carbon black
Cinnamon color leather
cold weather pkg
Harman Kardon pkg
05 OEM bmw LED tail lights
91k miles!
valve adjustment 5k miles ago
vanos inspected at 85k and checked out perfect
always TWS 10w-60 oil
maintained by a knowledgeable bmw ASE tech
Brand new 300 dollar cell battery
Will include, original, manual, all books, service records, 1 original key, 1 Valet key, new bmw first aid kit and ZHP 6 speed knob!

Ive gotten quotes to fix the fender bender and they are all beetween
850-1500

I removed the damaged fender for buyers to see there is no more damage then just the fender!

PM me and I will contact you right away.

If this does not sell in 2 weeks, I will fix it and sell for $17500-18k

People with a ok paint person can easily fix this for 500-1000
I guarantee the car will pass CA smog, no problems, so for 16.5 you can have a clean titled, clean history car because obviously this wont get reported since its not worth it to pay 1k deductible on such little damage, well maintained, black on cinnamon, 91k miles 6 speed manual M3, never modded or abused.

Pink slip in HAND ready to go tonight

No comments:

Post a Comment