Sunday, April 1, 2012

Used 2002 BMW M3 Coupe $17,795 // 71,318 miles

Listed in Autotrader. This is the first Oxford Green Metallic M3 I've seen. LIKES: Manual, Cinnamon leather, unique exterior color, under 80k mileage. bone-stock DISLIKES pre-2003.5 MY (No LED, strut bar, etc) no Xenon, no heated seats, no 19" factory wheels, Dealer sale car. The price I'd pay? I'd rather not even look further. While unique exterior color intrigues me, I Can't pick up a car with no Xenon...



2002 BMW M3 Coupe 6 Speed Manual! This car is in excellent shape inside and out! New tires, Leather, Sunroof, Traction control, Climate control, Dual power seats, Auto dimming rear view mirror, Steering wheel mounted controls, and tint! Go to WWW.BOOTHMOTORSLLC.COM for additional information and pictures!

No comments:

Post a Comment